The Alpha+ system is a robust mounting system designed and optimized for exceptionally fast, easy installation of PV modules on pitched roofs. Mounting Systems’ click, set and done Clickstone technology, extensive component pre-assembly and Shared Rail Technology simplify planning, speed installation and enhance system safety and reliability.
- Clickstone technology and extensive pre-assembly speed installation
- Shared Rail Technology
- Easy, precise construction with no custom cutting
- A minimum of tools needed on the roof
- Optimized rail design: three rail sizes with symmetrical profiles
- ETL listed to UL 2703, Edition 1
- UL 1703 Class A Fire Rating for Type 1 and Type 2 modules
With the Alpha+, framed and unframed photovoltaic modules can be easily mounted on various a wide range of pitched roof surfaces in both landscape and portrait layouts.
Alpha+ has been specifically designed to minimize installation times. A high degree of pre-assembly, intelligent design Clickstone click, set and done clamps, improved and optimized rail design and the use of a single tool on the roof all result in a sizeable reduction in installation time and cost.
You were right about the Alpha+ rail and mounting gear. The installers love it, we are putting up the system on our building now and we flew through the racking. Thanks!Residential and commercial installer
The Alpha+‘s improved design provides enhanced vertical adjustability to make leveling the PV array even easier.
Using Mounting Systems’ Alpha+ MS Design Tool software, the Bill of Materials (BOM) for any specific configuration can be calculated in minutes along with a PE-stamped, project-specific structural analysis and verification to the appropriate building codes and national standards.
MAXIMUM SERVICE LIFE
All components are made of extruded aluminum and stainless steel. This guarantees both full recyclability and maximum service life due to high resistance to corrosion.
- Alpha+ Product Catalog
- Alpha+ Information Sheet
- MS Flashing Information Sheet
- Alpha+ Array Skirt Information Sheet
- Technical Planning Aid
- Alpha+ Installation Manual
- General Installation Manual
- Alpha+ Span Charts
- Alpha+ System Bonding
- Alpha+ Engineering and Tech Data
- On-Roof Brochure
- Alpha+ UL 2703 Intertek Listing
- Alpha+ UL 467 Intertek Listing
- Alpha+ Intertek Listing for UL 1703 Fire Testing Type 1 Modules
- Alpha+ with Optional Skirt Intertek Listing for UL 1703 Fire Testing
- Alpha+ Intertek Listing for UL 1703 Fire Testing Type 2 Modules